Articulation Agreement Usc

How do I know which transfer courses I need to take in the fall? You can find articulation agreements with many California community colleges that state exactly the credit courses that will be received on the undergraduate Transfer Credit website. Please read the entire agreement carefully. USC will respect the transfer credit set fore in these agreements. The articulation agreements currently show an in-kind allocation for the NEW GE programme. Incoming students taking the NEW GE program can use these resources to verify the equivalency of optional subjects, GE, writing, foreign language, and USC courses. In the meantime, we encourage new Spring Admits to use our Find Your Counselor tool to identify the accreditation advisor at the institution from which you wish to take transfer courses. Your advisor can help you understand how the transfer process works in general and has access to the articulation history of all the courses we have accepted in the past by your transfer institution. You`ll also know what kind of credit we give for certain types of frequently transferred classes, and can make some solid assumptions about what you`ll likely get (or won`t receive). Your advisor should be a good resource for you to predict your transfer credit for completed courses and choose courses for the summer or fall before you start. . Transfer Students GE Track I (Before Fall 2015) GE Fall 2015 and later Catalog Arizona State University Major Map Course Equivalency Academic Catalog Transfer Requirements &Process Transfer Credit Degree Options Admission Admission Viewbook USC does not require a minimum number of transfer units, but students with less than 30 transferable semester units are evaluated based on their high school record and SAT/ACT results. Thursday, November 5, 20203:45 p.m.

– 17 p.m.Log in to Zoom on November 5 To be more competitive in the applicant pool, students must take important preparatory courses before the transfer. Students who intend to study science, economics, engineering, architecture or dental hygiene must take important preparatory courses before the transfer. General Education Transfer Guide Transfer Students Programs and Majors Catalog For more information, visit the askUSC portal or call the Admissions and Financial Aid Contact Center (213) 740-1111. Transfer Students Transferable Course List by Major Catalog Courses Transfers Guides By School AB/IB Guides Undergraduate Majors Transfer Information GE Equivalents by Area Program Finder Catalog We regret, but due to our need to quickly process the course transfer assessment for students starting in the fall, prior authorization for transfer internships is not available for newly admitted students. . * ** In early fall 2015, USC introduced a new set of requirements for the General Education Program or “NEW GE”. These requirements apply to students who started university in the fall of 2015 or later in their first year or who will be in their first year for the first time this year….